The Ministry of Tourism and the Affiliation of Farms and Rural Tourism promote visits to those locations with particular costs.
Though the seaside is often the popular vacation spot of Ecuadorians throughout the vacation seasons, three out of ten vacationers search to attach with rural locations, in line with a research by the Ministry of Tourism. “They search to keep up a correspondence with pure air, with nature, with silence, with the sunshine of the mountain, with the sunsets, with the animals … with bettering the standard of life”, he mentions Jaime Arturo Pallares, consultant of the Affiliation of Farms and Rural Tourism.
For that reason, it considers it very acceptable that, as a part of the marketing campaign “I keep in Ecuador”, that State portfolio has declared August because the Month of the Haciendas and Rural Tourism, introduced Minister Niels Olsen.
“Tourism is the car for conservation and growth,” stated Olsen. Via a bulletin on such designation, during which he emphasised that they’re making ready the 2025 Tourism Plan with clear sustainability and sustainability insurance policies, to which one of these supply is tailored, the place we discover vacationer farms, inns, lodges and others. institutions in rural areas.
Jaime Arturo Pallares, who owns the Molino San Juan agrotourism farm (Cayambe), factors out that the sphere is a superb various for vacationers who wish to get out of the tensions generated by the COVID-19 pandemic, along with selling The pure open areas are probably the most advisable approach for the vacationer reactivation of Ecuador.
It additionally highlights that vacationers thus profit small companies that make up 80% of farms devoted to tourism. “An individual can kind a household group with uncles, cousins and exit in a caravan to one of many farms to have an unique or personalised service.” And that can generate a extremely valued bodily and religious well-being in these instances of pandemic, says the chief of this affiliation that teams 50 farms that supply 780 lodging beds in complete, and with whose operation generates 2,500 direct jobs and 4,500 oblique jobs.
This designation is accompanied by promotional applications with particular costs that search to encourage visits to taking part farms. Right here we current a number of of these presents.
1. Hosteria La Andaluza (Chimborazo): 2 days, from $ 99. Chimborazo Expertise, Three days, from $ 199.
2. Tunas and Cabras Hotel (outdated Ibarra- Chota- Tulcán street, Imbabura province): Grasp Suite with out of doors yacusi and pergola, two days and one night time, from $ 120. Or premium double, from $ 85.
3. Sierra Alisos Country Hotel (Tambillo Alto, canton Mejía, Pichincha): Hacienda weekend, Three days, from $ 298.
4. Hacienda San Isidro de Iltaquí (Cotacachi, Imbabura): Andean discipline expertise, 2 days and one night time, price from $ 120.
5. Polylepis Lodge (El Ángel, Carchi): panoramic suite, 2 days, from $ 138. Or the Waterfall Room bundle, 2 days, from $ 159.
Assessment all promotions on the portal www.viajaecuador.com.ec/haciendas-y-turismo-rural