Esmeraldas is the newest appointment and Imbabura is the province with probably the most appointments; it reaches three: Cotacachi, San Antonio de Ibarra and Pimampiro.
This system Magic cities, Managed by the Ministry of Tourism, it has made sustained progress in these months of pandemic. In a proper occasion held on the headquarters of that public establishment, this Wednesday, March 10, the town of Esmeraldas it grew to become a brand new Magic City of Ecuador.
Minister Rosi Prado de Holguín congratulated the work of the Municipality of Esmeraldas and the Citizen Committee that –after complying with a rigorous technical course of and a collection of necessities– obtained this declaration that “commits them to proceed working laborious to reinforce their pure sights, their tradition , gastronomy and extra beauties that make Esmeraldas a privileged vacation spot on the Pacific coast ”, mentioned the official, in accordance with a bulletin from that Secretary of State.
Councilor Belinda Lara, president of the Emerald Council Tourism Fee, invited nationwide and international vacationers to go to her metropolis and benefit from the sea, the climate, journey sports activities and the hospitality of its individuals. “In Esmeraldas the wildlife converge, the mangrove swamp, the seashore …”, he highlighted by way of the identical supply.
With Esmeraldas, 21 Ecuadorian cities have been declared Magical Cities:
12 months 2019
1. Patate (Tungurahua), September 29.
2. Alausí (Chimborazo), November 13.
3. Cotacachi (Imbabura), November 29.
4. Zaruma (El Oro), November 26.
5. San Gabriel (Carchi), December 18.
12 months 2020
6. Guano (Chimborazo), September 25.
7. San Antonio de Ibarra (Imbabura), September 25.
8. Portoviejo (Manabí), September 23.
9. Rumiñahui (Pichincha), November 11.
10. Azogues (Cañar), December 1.
11. Chordeleg (Azuay), December 1.
12. Agua Blanca (Manabí), December 11.
12 months 2021
13. Sushufindi (Sucumbíos), January 7.
14. Lago Agrio (Sucumbíos), January 8.
15. Pimampiro (Imbabura), January 12.
16. Floreana Island (Galapagos), January 15.
17. Cayambe (Pichincha), February 26.
18. El Chaco (Napo), March 2.
19. Esmeraldas (Esmeraldas), March 10.
20. Calvas (Store).
21. Saraguro (Store).
These final two have pending supply of the declaration certificates, of their respective territories.
Such appointments point out that Imbabura is the province with probably the most Magic Cities, reaching three (Cotacachi, San Antonio de Ibarra and Pimampiro), whereas two have Chimborazo (Alausí and Guano), Pichincha (Rumiñahui and Cayambe), Succumb (Shushufindi and Lago Agrio), Manabi (Portoviejo and Agua Blanca) and Retailer (Calvas and Saraguro).
These are the primary 5 Magical Cities
Ecuador’s tourism will shut the 12 months with 12 Magical Cities … and there are 2 extra to enter
The next provinces have one: Tungurahua (Potatoes), Gold (Zaruma), Carchi (San Gabriel), Cañar (Azogues), Azuay (Chordeleg), Galapagos (isla Floreana), Napo (El Chaco) and Esmeraldas (Esmeraldas).
Till now, the provinces with out Magic Cities are Santa Elena, Guayas, Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas, Cotopaxi, Los Ríos, Bolívar, Orellana, Pastaza, Morona Santiago and Zamora Chinchipe. (I)