Braimstorming or brainstorming, is one of the best identified thought technology strategy of all those who exist and during which the remainder of the creativity methods are sustained.
Brainstorming was devised in 1938 by Alex Faickney and later printed in 1963 within the guide “Utilized creativeness” and principally consists of producing unique and related concepts in teams in a relaxed ambiance.
To hold out this system you do not want a considerable amount of materials, a small room is sufficient, a chair for every member of the group, a blackboard to jot down down concepts, a tape recorder and a clock.
The members within the brainstorming will likely be known as a facilitator or coordinator, the one who streamlines the method, the secretary to whom the concepts level, and members of the group.
The group ought to by no means have lower than Three folks and won’t final greater than 90 minutes, along with being carried out systematically, greater than as soon as a month.
There are Four levels of the method, first the heating. At this stage the purpose is to train the group in order that later it could possibly operate higher. For instance, the group is proposed to say objects with a price of lower than 30 euros.
The second part is the technology of concepts during which a sure variety of concepts will likely be established to be reached. As well as, the time throughout which it’s going to work will likely be marked. On this part there are seven elementary guidelines that we should not overlook.
1. Any criticism is prohibited. Each thought is welcome. There are not any dangerous concepts, there will likely be sufficient time to evaluate the concepts later.
2. Encourage “loopy” concepts. Completely different concepts are what normally create actual innovation.
3. Construct on the concepts of others. Assume by way of “and” as an alternative of “however.” For those who do not like another person’s thought, problem your self and construct on that concept to make it higher.
4. Deal with the issue. We’ll get higher outcomes if everyone seems to be disciplined.
5. Be visible. We’ve to attempt to hyperlink the inventive facet and the logical facet of your mind.
6. One dialog at a time. Let the concepts be heard by everybody.
7. Construct plenty of alternate options. Set a big goal variety of concepts and exceed it. Keep in mind that there isn’t a level in creating nice arguments on your concepts, since nobody will likely be judging them.
The third part is that of working with concepts. Present concepts can all the time be improved by making use of a guidelines. Additionally, different concepts may be added.
The fourth and closing part, the analysis part, consists in that, after producing concepts, the group will set up standards with which it’s going to consider the concepts, such because the profitability of the concept, the diploma of feasibility or the diploma extension of the concept.